6/18/2013

Update

Hey all!

Just wanted to give you a quick update on whats going on here.  Mostly the following emails:

"Your purchase X has been delivered!"

"Your purchase Y is on route!"

"Your purchase Z should be there on Thursday!"

Lots of exciting stuff coming down the pike finally.  However, I have other exciting stuff going on at the moment, so I actually wont be able to see any of my Firestorm stuff until Monday unfortunately.  However, my family and I are currently on vacation, so it isn't all bad ;)

I am trying to get over to the local store sometime in the following couple days - something of a tradition in all of my travels - and I will probably purchase something to help out the local gaming community.  The store here mostly supports Flames of War, which is something I have been looking at getting into for a while now, but they might also be selling Dreadball.

This means that I might be making some purchases if we go to the store here.  I will let you all know about my adventures to the local store if it happens, but until then, Tarum et clama dimit belli canes!

No comments:

Post a Comment