6/16/2013

The Beauty - or the Beast?

Hey all!

I'm here to talk about something we all know about - the glory that is eBay.  I love that site!  It's fantastic, lets you get what you want for usually a fraction of the price.  I just found some amazing deals that I might have to jump on... mostly a Terran Starter Set for Firestorm Armada for half price.  Now, most of you out there will be thinking "golly jee!  that sounds like a deal, the internet is a warm and fuzzy place!"

Then you spend 4 times as much money on stuff than you would have if you had just paid full price for the one thing you wanted.  I could easily go on eBay and buy that Terran fleet... and then another chunk of change for a Dystopian Wars starter fleet.  Oh what that?  MERCS for 25% off?  Well of course I'll take three!  Oh my goodness!  Flames of War for 5% off?!  What a deal!

*poof!*

No mas dinero.

I love eBay.....

But I really hate it sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment