6/16/2013

A Firestorm Update

Hey All!

So, as you can probably guess after reading my blog for sometime now, I'm totally nuts for Firestorm Armada.  I have a lovely RSN Fleet in the works, riding at about 800 points.

However, due to the nature of eBay, the prospect of becoming a Spartan Vanguard, and just my sheer magpie like nature, I now have a fledgling Terran fleet in bound...

Not really too big a fan of some of their models, but the starter box was almost half off the regular price and with free shipping.  Call me a woman, but I like good sales like that.  So, I have a second fleet, and for a fraction of the price.  Now I can teach people how to play Firestorm and offer demo games, as well as become a Spartan Vanguard - yay for 20% off! - and hopefully get some epic stuff going on with this game.  I really cannot wait now.


And now I have an excuse to get some of the glorious Tarakian models as well, plus paint a fleet these wonderful colors above.... or some variation.  Anyway, stuff should start rolling in by the end of this week/beginning of next, so until then Tarum et clama dimit belli canes!

No comments:

Post a Comment