6/25/2013

Firestorm Armada!

Hey All!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I got my first purchases in for Firestorm Armada!  My Terran starter box has arrived and so have my RSN Destroyers, as well as the rulebook and Comms Satellites.  After I got done squealing with joy, I promptly built the starter fleet and started to paint them.  I've already completed the Frigates and the battleship, leaving only the Cruiser squadron.







Cannot wait to get some games in, or for my RSN fleet to get here.  It's going to be absolutely fantastic, and my amigo can't wait to get his Dindrenzi Fleet built and painted up.  

The models were a bit of a pain to clean up, but they painted up nice and were nicely detailed.  

TIP:  Make sure you wash resin models before you paint, because otherwise they don't hold paint. I've read horror stories on too many places that tell about beautiful paint jobs chipping off thanks to not washing models before hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment