6/03/2014

What day is it? GAAAAAMMME DAYYYY

Hello hello hello!

My dearest readers, tomorrow my friend The Critz and I shall embark on another stirring adventure in the lands of New Age 40k....


God help us.

Just a quick 1000 point game featuring my lovely Crimson Slaughter Chaos Marines and his spectacular array of retarded Ork Bull***t.  


I have no idea what he is bringing, so I will be bringing a lovely array of Chaos, including:

• Lvl 2 Tzeench Beatstick Sorcerer
• Possessed of Tzeench
• Obliterators.... Of Tzeench
• obligatory unit of Berserkers - Because who doesn't want a chain ax hug?
• and whatever will fill up the rest....

After that, we will be squeezing in a game of Uncharted Seas - one of my favorites - to break away from the hustle and bustle of the 40k world.


Some combination of the above will make up my fleet, with a good possibility if it simply being a Starter box battle depending on time constraints.  

Hopefully I will get some photos posted tomorrow night to sum up a glorious day of battle and maybe tonight there will be some Clan Hashiji photos to be shared... We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment