6/14/2014

Tora-Tora Vermin-Things!!

Hey all!

Just wanted to post a quick update.  The Storm Samurai are completely painted and based!  Huzzah!  And I've got pictures to prove it!  Before I post them, just wanted to say that I've already built 20 nightrunners and will get ready to build the next 20 Stormvermin Samurai shortly.  Until then, enjoy!


First 10 complete minus bases.


First 10 done with bases 90% done.


Second group of 10 done minus bases.


Full unit complete!  Except for minor additions to the bases - namely some purple foliage and dead bushes.  I give these guys a solid "Tabletop" standard.  I seriously need to invest in a set of brushes that will work properly.


Some up close photos.


Hope you enjoyed!  As soon as I get more models painted I'll post more photos!  As I said before, the next projects are:

• Night Runners 
- prime, basecoat, paint
• Second batch of Storm Vermin
- build/convert, paint
• Grey Seer and Warlock Engineer
- paint




No comments:

Post a Comment