7/06/2013

Terran Carrier and Satellites

Hey All!

Finished up the last couple models I had for Firestorm Armada.  All out of models to build and paint now :-( which means some more ships are probably going to be inbound, probably around August at the earliest.  But, for the time being, here are some photos of my Terran Carrier, and the satellites.  




All in all pretty happy with all of the models :) I think up next is a 400 point increase for both fleets - Tarakian or Hawker Industry allies for the Terrans, and Heavy Cruiser, cruisers, and a Dreadnaught or Carrier for RSN.  I also think that I'll be naming fleets and coming up with a back story, because honestly that adds a lot to the game.  Instead of "that cruiser shoots that one over there..." You can say "the Dante advances on the Righteous, opening fire with forward torpedoes."  Which sounds a lot cooler.  Plus, if I ever get into campaigns it makes it a lot easier to upgrade ships and see each of them get their own personality.  Until then, Tarum et clama dimit belli canes!

1 comment: