7/07/2013

On the road again...

Hey All!

So, starting tomorrow, I'll be headed out west on a road trip.  See the Grand Canyon, try not to die of heat exhaustion, dune buggy, the works.  It's going to be awesome!  But wait!!!  "How will he provide us with tabletop and wargaming articles and stories?  Whatever shall I read on the interwebs?!"  First off, thank you!  Second off, have no fear, the nerd in me wouldn't let me go out west and not take a little bit of nerdage for the evenings and nights!  


Dreadball, Firestorm (two fleets for a reason!), Power Grid, and Munchkins oh my!  3 weeks worth of traveling should let me get through at least one game of each, and there will be painting to be done - 21 Dreadball models to be exact - so that'll be covered.  And I'll always be able to talk to you guys about new and interesting games/rules/paintings/news etc.  So, just a little heads up about that, and who knows, I might post unrelated pictures too on here.... My other hobby is going fast...  Anyway, until then, Tarum et clama dimit belli canes!

No comments:

Post a Comment