7/15/2013

INCOMING!

Hey All!

The shipyards have been working overtime to get some new ships underway for both my RSN and Terran fleets.

My RSN have a Cerberus Heavy Cruiser in route, while my Terrans have a pair of R&D Shield Cruisers being shipped out.  The heavy cruiser for the RSN is probably one of my favorite ships in the entire game, even over ships like the RSN Dreadnaught or carrier and the beautiful Hawker Industries ships getting released later this month.  The RSN heavy cruiser is just fantastic. 



Meanwhile, the Terran Shield Cruisers will give my Frigates/Cruisers a little more survivability - as well as a new look aesthetically from the flat looking MkI ships.  


 
All in all, a few models for a pretty small investment on eBay makes a wargamer happy. 

I think in the next few days I will try and get up a game review for something new.  Maybe a tabletop, maybe a Wargame, maybe an RPG.  Not sure yet.  Until then, Tarum et clama dimit belli canes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment