11/24/2013

Upkeep

Hey all!

Been a while since I last posted, so I will fill you in on everything that has been going on hobby wise.

New stuff via several different routes includes:

- Scourge Starter Box for Dropzone Commander
- Tohaa Starter box for Infinity
- X-Wing Core Set
- Maulerfiend and a pair of Chaos Predators

Cannot wait to get everything painted up and ready to roll out.  Already almost to 750 points of Chaos painted for our 40k Escalation League.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to do much more than paint Chaos stuff as school has really picked up the last week or so.

Stuff that is preparing for its final voyage:

- Entire Eldar Collection
- Armourcast Reaver Titan
- Entire High Elves Collection

This stuff just needed to get a new home where someone could take the time to use them and do them right.  I traded my buddy my well used Eldar army, my High Elves, and my Titan to get my hands on the Chaos stuff, as well as my Infinity starter kit and the new Terrans out of the Two Player Box set for Firestorm Armada.  Should be pretty sweet to get into all of this new stuff.

In addition to all of this excitement, I got about 6 games of X-Wing in today.  What a fantastic game.  It is so simple, yet it is so fun and the replayability is insane, that I might just invest in a second core set.  Or in some different stuff, such as a few y-wings and TIE Interceptors.

Anyway, thats all I have for now, so take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment