11/03/2013

The Big Swap

Hey All!

Just wanted to take the time to let y'all know about some recent developments in my hobby world.  As some of you might have known, I used to play Eldar for Warhammer 40k, but they were really starting to drag me down.  They just weren't fun any more to me personally.  And then the new update came out and that sealed the deal for me.

Also, I had a relatively large force of High Elves that I was never going to get around to being able to spend the proper amount of time on, so I also mothballed them for the longest time.

During the time those were mothballed, I came to love Uncharted Seas, Firestorm Armada, Warmachine, Dreadball, and even Infinity.  I meant my good buddy Michael - a 40k fanatic and collector for many years - and we started to talk.  I got him into other games and he loves it.  Although deep down inside he is still a 40k fanatic.  So, after much debate and dealings we decided on the following arrangement, to make both of our lives a little more variety filled:

A TRADE *drumrolls please*

So, heres a neat little list of all the dealings:

Sinscaptain gets:

Lots of Chaos Space Marines
Chaos Daemons
Terrans from the Firestorm Armada Box Set when it releases
Tohaa Starter box for Infinity

Michael gets:

Eldar
High Elves
Armor cast Reaver Titan

With everything it's a fairly equal trade, so it is an excellent day for hobbying.  My blood thirst is growing and Khornr demands skulls, so my Traitors are more than ready to throw themselves into the breach and attack....  It's always a good day to die in 40k...

Terrans and Infinity are also awesome.  Looking forward to the awesome battleship in the Firestorm box set, as well as the space station and really just everything.  Infinity should be awesome because.... Terrain and infinity?  That's awesome!  Anywho, take care, and as always remember to cry "Havoc!" before you let slip the dogs of war.

No comments:

Post a Comment