6/27/2015

Updates and Space Wolves for sale

First, I'm selling/trading some pretty sweet Space Wolves. Check out the listing here:
http://www.bartertown.com/trading/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=260284

Now, onto the awesome stuff:

I've finished painting up Closing Time, the Malifaux Brewmaster crew box, for Sinscaptain. I'll let him take more pictures as he pleases, but here are three basic shots.



 
 
Sinscaptain wanted orange robes, which are easy enough. Personally, I like the orange as opposed to the blue and/or black that I typically see. That being said, there were a lot of warm colors prancing around (orange robes, green-yellow skin). We decided to break it up a bit with black shoes and cuffs and white sashes. The pictures aren't clear, but there's white in other areas, too.
 
It's actually two different whites. I love having both cool and warm colors on a piece, so that is represented here. The sashes around the Moon Shinobi were based with Citadel's Ceramite White. I then layered with Scale 75's Purity White. The deep shadow was a 1:1 mixture of Purity White and Citadel Fenrisian Grey. The shadow and basecoat were blended together with a 1:2 and 1:3 of Purity White and Fenrisian Grey.
 
I'll be working on weathering the jump pack for Merris LaCroix this next week, so I can do a quick tutorial on that.
 
That's all for today. If you guys have any questions about how I painted the crew or any comments, please let me know in the comments section below. I love the tabletop wargaming community and I try to interact as often as I can. You guys are pretty swell, ya know.
 
++Matte++

No comments:

Post a Comment