1/15/2014

40k, Firestorm, and a helping of Uncharted

So it's been a fairly interesting couple weeks since I last posted on here.  Been planets of gaming to go around when we have the time to play anything now that spring semester has started.  Before I left back for Auburn I managed to get some games if Uncharted in with my friends in Florida.  Played against Iron Dwarves and Elves with my Shroud Mages.  Good games both with some crazy endings.

Played a game of 40k for our escalation league with a buddy.  He played his Bugs (5th ed. Book) and I played my Chaos Marines.  We played 1250 points and a mission from Battle Missions.  The mission had all non- vehicle units respawn, and was kill points.  I managed 7 kill points to his 4, ending with Cypher shooting a Marwalc big burrowing thing in the face in close combat.  Great game.

In other news, I received my half of the new Firestorm box set: Terran models.  Started reading up on how to make new fleets.  Got some ships to add into my Iron Dwarves, and I made a run to GW to buy technical paints, a box of LoTR Dwarf rangers for a side project, a Doom wheel, and a chaos khorne lord from fantasy to turn into a khorne lord for my Chaos Marines.

All in all a good amount of hobby to go around.  This weekend I'm teaching my friend Michael how to play fantasy and we might try and get a game of Uncharted or Firestorm in.  I'll keep you updated.


My New Years resolution is to take more pictures of games so my posts aren't like textbooks.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment