9/02/2013

Uncharted Progress

Hey All!

So, with this lovely Monday holiday, I thought that I might try and get some hardcore hobbying done after my adventure to Treefort Games.

First off, Treefort games was awesome.  Met up with a Spartan Vanguard after introducing a friend to tabletop gaming with a quick game of Firestorm Armada.  Thomas - the Vanguard - taught me how to play Uncharted Seas with my Shroud Mages against his Elves (which I lost after 15 turns of madness - we just had to keep going), and then begin a game of Uncharted Seas against my friend who had watched the previous game.

After all of that playing, I thought that my fleet really could use some awesome paint on it, so I decided to start painting today... 7 Hours and the rest of Season 1 of Boardwalk Empire later, I have finished painting my fledgling Shroud Mages fleet.







So, in total I have a Battleship, 3 cruisers, 6 frigates, 3 destroyers, and a Ripper Submarine completed for my fleet of Shroud Mages.  Next up hopefully will be some Darkness Cruisers, Heavy cruisers, or a Beacon platform :D until then, Tarum et clama dimit belli canes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment