10/31/2013

Weekly Update #5

Happy Halloween y'all!

Hope you've been having an excellent day/night, I know I have.  Just wanted to take the time to crank out a post now that the nights festivities are just about done.  

First off, went to Treefort this weekend, and got two excellent games of Uncharted Seas in!  850 points of shroud Mages against elves that ended in a bloody draw, even with my flagship being captured!  Then a quick 550 point game against Bone Griffons that I won by the skin of my teeth.  Blew up a battleship last turn that had 3 prize counters on it.  Crazy game!  




Great games all around.  My buddy got in a game of 40k and learned some Warmachine.  I also acquired 6 illuminator frigates and a second pair of heavy cruisers.  





In other news, a big trade went down between my friend and I.  Trading my Eldar (fully painted) and High Elves (which I'll never get to painting) for a huge Chaos Marine and Daemons lot, as well as an infinity starter set, and the Terrans from the Firestorm Armada: Battle for Valhalla box set.  A good trade I think, and one that will keep me busy.  

My plan for the chaos is to slowly build them up, including my Champions.  I want them all modeled to look the part, with awesome wins and failings preserved on the models.  I have my first chaos lord of khorne all ready to roll...


So, I think that's all I have for now.  I might be trying some Flames of War soon too - I have another friend looking to get into tabletop gaming and that's the poison he picked.  So, as always, take care, and remember to always cry "Havoc!" before you let slip the dogs of war!

No comments:

Post a Comment