10/13/2016

Final Update

Hey all,

Just want to let you know that - if you haven't already gathered - that this blog is pretty much going off the grid.  I don't have the time or the player base around me at the moment to play anything, which means that nothing gets painted, which means that models sit dejected in boxes unbuilt or half assembled.

Moving forward, I will be selling off a bulk of game systems that I simply don't play anymore - either due to the lack of community or lack of interest.

That includes:

> Firestorm Armada
> X-Wing
> Dreadball
> Nearly all of my Malifaux collection (I'll probably keep the Gremlins hiding around for a rainy day)
> My entire unbuilt / half assembled Khorne Bloodbound for AoS
> Any remaining Warhammer 40k that I can part with in good conscience.

That leaves me with my trusty Skaven for AoS, a small Space Marine army for 40k, Gremlins, and enough Uncharted Seas to play a game once in a blue moon.

With that, I just want to say that it has been an absolute blast posting up my hobby life on here, getting involved with the community, and expanding my horizons into the world of miniature wargaming.

As always, happy wargaming to everyone.

- Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment