6/21/2016

Rise of Empires Update!

Hey all!

Happy to be back posting for you today.  Nothing long today, just want to direct you guys to my most recent update concerning Rise of Empires in the Age of Beasts Campaign. Posted some pictures of the most recently painted models for AoS that I have done, which include a bunch of Silver Tower models, as well as some characters for my Skaven!


Take a look here!


Or, feel free to look through the pictures of the models here as well:













I've also begun to purge some of my collections off.  As it stands right now, I am selling a good chunk of Malifaux, all of my Guildball, and my Chaos Space Marines.  I felt like it was time to move on from the CSM, just too much baggage with them to be enjoyable anymore.  

As such though, I have opened some of my older boxes of models, and was pleasantly surprised by the amount of Space Marines that I had laying around. Looking at that amount of stuff moving forward, I have decided to get back into Warhammer 40k, starting a Black Templars force.  I have started to rebase a good amount of the models, starting with those pictured below.  I have plans to pick up a flyer at some point in the near future, as well as a couple of other odds and ends to fill out what I have at the moment.  




No comments:

Post a Comment