3/25/2014

Hapless Circumstances

Hey all.

So, first off apologies for the long dearth of posts on here.  It has been a crazy few months with a lot of stuff getting in the way of tabletop gaming.

Which brings me to my second news bit.  Unfortunately, a large number of the players who were going to be involved in our Warhammer Fantasy escalation league have had to drop from the league, and Fantasy in general.  This has led me to the conclusion that it would be unwise to collect a Fan-dax at the moment, and so my Pirates of Sartosa project will be dropped.

As much as I would love to continue the project, it seems like it would be a simple waste of time and effort to make an army that I will not be able to field against anyone.

However, I have decided to continue to grow my Skaven, and to really add a lot of detail to the models and make them have a pirate theme in the place of an actual Pirates of Sartosa army.  In addition to this, I will be acquiring a large Dogs of War/Empire Army, as well as the beginnings of a Lizardmen army, plus my old High Elves.  All of the people that were going to start those various army projects have decided to back out of trades and such with me.  So, based on all of that, I will be acquiring all of those armies, hopefully to divvy out to new people who want to get into the game.

That's all I have for now friends.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment